Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby moore_rb » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 am

plateaucal wrote:However, I have had this strong urge to retreat to a red State.

Nope, you can't do that. Home is home, and the 4th Amendment preserves your right to be secure in yours.

The 4th and the 2nd go hand in hand, and not even a Supreme Court staffed with TWELVE RBG's would be able to figure out a way to "re-interpet" both of those Amendments (plus the 9th and 10th for that matter) in any manner which would make the 2nd repeal-able.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"- Machiavelli

The greatest threat to the US Constitution is not Chinese people, nor Russians... The greatest threat is USURPERS. The only tool usurpers have is tyranny (and a tyranny of the majority is a basic hallmark of Marxism, linguistically disguised as "Democracy")

A quote, often erroneously attributed to Ben Franklin (who did not actually author it) but is still elementally genius in its simplicity:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamp, voting on what's for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

As long as the 2nd Amendment hasn't been repealed, nobody is taking anybody's guns away (except for any fools STUPID enough to surrender theirs to a false-authority); and I do freely admit that there is a large number of woefully mis-informed people in blue states who are voluntarily surrendering their firearms to administrative authorities; but these poor souls only do that because they don't understand their rights; or they are too cowardly to fight for them.

The blue states are where the well-informed (and the courageous) NEED to reside.
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:37 pm

One wonders..wherefrom did you derive your intensity. It's a rare thing these days.
plateaucal Offline

I love driving my Patrol!
I love driving my Patrol!

Postby moore_rb » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:40 am

plateaucal wrote:One wonders..wherefrom did you derive your intensity. It's a rare thing these days.

Caffeine...

and spicy salsa.
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Bull Session