Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby RiverPatrol » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:36 am

That affidavit is a great example of the statistical impossibilities. Unfortunately it bit the attorneys in the a**. The analyst in the affidavit screwed up his postal abbreviations and instead of using data from MI (Michigan) he used data from MN (Minnesota). If you scroll down to the pages that list the townships, those townships are in MN. That's ok, it just shows that there are also anomalies in MN and that the problem is much larger.

Keep it coming, stuff is being unveiled daily. Now there are hints of China origins for the software and Serbian connections. I hold every bit of information as conspiracy until it's confirmed though. Unfortunately as outlandish as this stuff sounds most of it gets confirmed. Like the military raid in Germany to confiscate a server that's somehow connected to all of this. But they don't know if it was "good guys or bad guys" that got it.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby L60Boerne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:38 am

Greetings,
I don't have time to watch all the youtubes but I can tell you that a person I spoke with late last week and might well hunt with next year indicated it is possible the WH lawyers are sitting outcome changing information. However, the challenge is proving that the voting machines changed the votes when they purpose built to prevent that from happening. It just seems to me that the GOP should have squelched the purchase of these machines months before their use.

It seemingly now comes down to trying to find the programers and those people may well the Jacks that jump out of the box when the music stops. Some say they have a few Jacks in seclusion already. This same info is probably on those youtube videos so none of this info is likely new to those following the story.

If they produce some Jacks, then it goes to the Supreme Court. I'm still very skeptical, if they had some Jacks then I think it would be exposed? Remember Chris Christi was at our daughter's wedding. If he says "cool it and recognize Biden" then it is very likely the actual situation.

If the GOP can't derail the voter machine train wreck they have no hope of controlling social media. Bottom line, they are too uneducated on modern communications to get ahead of the crooks.

Wish I had more reliable info but I'm from Missouri on this one.
Patrolling through the pandemic,
L60Boerne
63 Soft Top - Command & Control Vehicle 5 (CCV5)
65 No Top - Presidio Patrol (CCV4 -sold)
65 No Top - Santa's Sleigh
66 Hard Top - Phoenix Patrol (CCV6)
L60Boerne Offline

I love driving my Patrol!

Postby plateaucal » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 am

It will be interesting. I wonder if the new acting Sec. of Defense and his recent re-organization of Spec-Ops has anything to do with it, espcecially the raid in Germany that has been confirmed. It sounds like a CIA server was taken by Military forces.

Mark Levin is referring to Christie as a traitor or something. If Mark says it, it must be true.

Also this: https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/kraken ... gram.html/

All of this will be enough for the President to access the NSA archives, legally, unlike what was done previously.
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:03 am

Thanks for this insider update. I had also heard that they do not have the 'smoking gun' of physical proof that the machines changed the votes. As you say, they were designed not to leave a trace of their nefarious deeds. But, I have heard that they have eyewitnesses who watched it happen as it occurred, and certainly the eyewitness from Venezuela that was present during the inception of the program.

Sidney stated that this is not criminal court where she has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt - that comes later if charges are ever pursued against the players - all she has to prove for SCOTUS is a preponderance of evidence.

And, one rumor hinted that Christi might be a past player as well (thanks plateaucal for reminding me where I had heard that). He would have interest in not pursuing this.

I agree, there was enough suspicion of these machines previously. Someone should have been on the ball enough to have had some type of surveillance in place at least. Isn't that what the gov't is good at?

As I follow this I consider various outcomes. None of them are entirely 'good'. Say the Sidney and Giuliani succeed (remember, some Republicans will be caught up in the mess as well) and Trump is certified the winner of the election - all hell will break loose as a result of course. But even after the dust settles there is still this very large, very loud, very corrupt faction of the country that will continue to feel as though they have been wronged. Even if a smoking gun and video are revealed as proof they have already proven that they are blind to facts and truth, anything less and they will still scream 'illegitimate'! Watching this scene unfold is merely a reminder of the enormity of the powers that are against us - #WeThePeople. IF we win, is this a battle or the war? Sidney said in one interview - "this is 1775 all over again."

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am

My sense is that this is very much the beginning of a war and are up against an organized and hostile force intent upon usurping the rule of law and government. You cannot forget what they have already done in the last four years. We are about to see "the whites of their eyes".
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:45 am

For you computer geeks: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

Frankfurt is the real deal.
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:48 am

I'm afraid it's been going on, or pre-planned, for more than 4 years.

I do have to admit that there is an entertainment value to sifting through the various sources of news. Some of the stuff that comes up is so outlandish it's humorous.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:50 am

plateaucal wrote:For you computer geeks: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

Rumor is that the server confiscated in Germany was obtained by 'the good guys.' Don't know if it is one of the CIA hacking servers mentioned here but it's a good conspiracy theory.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 am

RiverPatrol wrote:
plateaucal wrote:For you computer geeks: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

Rumor is that the server confiscated in Germany was obtained by 'the good guys.' Don't know if it is one of the CIA hacking servers mentioned here but it's a good conspiracy theory.

I call it "extreme hypothesizing". Chasing rumors on the internet is fun and occasionally useful. During big events I will spend all day doing that. The good stuff gets memory holed real quick.
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:07 pm

This explains how the real steal was done. This is far beyond a few thousand fraudulent ballots.
https://thespectator.info/2020/11/24/it ... ed-deeply/

Even Tucker is offering.
https://rumble.com/vbdpid-watch-the-tuc ... p&mc=56yab

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 pm

He may be referring to what this YTer is talkin about. This may be a little tedious but his analysis seems good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIlI46H ... e=youtu.be
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Now this is interesting.

https://hereistheevidence.com/
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:03 pm

plateaucal wrote:He may be referring to what this YTer is talkin about. This may be a little tedious but his analysis seems good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIlI46H ... e=youtu.be

I've tried following this a couple of times. My addled brain just can't. I also kind of discount it due to the source of the data - NYT feed that has to be sorted amongst headlines. I've seen others that used data that were directly from Edison Research which comes directly from the state's elections - that I found a tad bit more reliable.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:43 pm

In case I didn't already post this. This is the affadavit from the guy that did the Dallas study that Mr. Overstock was referring to.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .7.1_2.pdf
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:02 pm

This is 'Mr. Overdstock's' article detailing Dominion and what it does/did: https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/ele ... -evidence/

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Bull Session