Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:59 pm

plateaucal wrote:
RiverPatrol wrote:I couldn't listen to the guy for very long, he doesn't have his research and story organized well. He hit on a couple of poignant points though, these are better researched and delivered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7dtDaYmM

https://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/cgi/ ... 7GdqKB78wU

Bill Gates Foundation is not nearly as benevolent as they seem. Can you imagine how powerful he would be if he owned the COVID-19 vaccine? It would make Microsoft look like a drop in the bucket.

Thank you for the links, they speak to a very real underpinning of world affairs. Make what you will out of it. People don't understand the nature of power and politics. The link I provided is interesting, but he is still probably suffering from information overload. There is a rat in the wood pile. There always is. My point...nothing significant happens in this world without a someone moving the chess pieces.

The fella in my link is a little unhinged, but I do think his arrow is pointing in the right direction.

This is a crime scene investigation and should be treated as such. Was this a naturally occurring virus, accidentally released, or planned? Is there evidence of foreknowledge or planning? Will someone profit from this? (like the husband that takes out a life insurance policy just before his wife commits suicide). Method, motive, opportunity.

The guy in your video had some valid points, I don’t dispute that. I just personally have trouble following the fractured and frantic tone of the interview. Give me references, facts and figures and I can more easily follow. It’s partially cognitive issues I’ve developed, but his demeanor also tends to lessen his credibility.

I’m not attempting to imply what any of this means, but for me there are pieces that logically fit and are reasonable. Not so far reaching.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:10 am

I feel like the cat chasing the laser pointer. Anyway, our local health official said that nearly all of our presumptive positive cases have tested negative. But! They are still required to report them as Covid19 to the State health department. Hmmm. The State has built their model on early data. Now that we are seeing realistic estimates of death rate near that of the flu, how would it change? That and a huge number of asymptomatic cases (report from L.A. today and from San Fran earlier) plus the issue of false positives and negatives. Still feels like a manufactured crisis to me. Time will tell. Cross sectional, random testing is the gold standard.
plateaucal Offline

I love driving my Patrol!

Postby plateaucal » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:13 am

L60Boerne wrote:Well I guess if nothing else on this thread has been proven ....one thing has..... Tedros was in the pocket of China.

Patrolling towards truth,
L60Boerne

He smells like a rat and so does Fauci. They should call this disease BlueState 19.
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:39 am

I think this is one of the best sources of information so far. It is updated periodically.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
plateaucal Offline

Postby L60Boerne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:42 am

Thank you Plateaucal, I sent that around to the family.
63 Soft Top - For Sale (CCV5)
65 No Top - Presidio Patrol
65 No Top - Santa's Sleigh
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

Postby L60Boerne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am

It is almost as if China, created the problem...then made it seem through their spokesmen, Tedros being one, that it was terrible and worth wrecking the world economy over...which it seems might not be the case.....why? So China can knock us back on our heels without firing a single shot.....while selling us the cure and PPE.

This is the fourth virus released from China since 20000...each being touted as worse than the last....do these not constitute an attack? Were they no less effective than missiles? Are they testing our capability to respond in mass? I think so.

I am proposing to our government a strategic plan to establish nationwide reserves of hand sanitizer base...like our national oil reserves... so when the next one is launched at us we have some immediate protection for our first responders then immediate systems in place for production and distribution.

Patrolling through the pandemic,
L60Boerne
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:15 am

But I thought Tedros and China have been accused of downplaying the situation? Regardless of what the truth really is, with the extreme measures that have been taken the powers that be can't possibly just back off and say "oh, it's no big deal really, go back about your lives." Now they are forced to come out of it with something significant, like vaccine requirements.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby L60Boerne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:45 pm

I think they (China & Tedros) said it was "no big deal" so it would infiltrate before it could be stopped.
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

Postby moore_rb » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:03 pm

Occam's Razor- Also called the Law of maximum parsimony...:

The simplest, and least complex (non multiplied) set of intertwined circumstances typically portray the clearest picture of history (or: reality in the past tense)

ergo, given the inherent (and unavoidable) human inclination toward failure as opposed to success... The most rational hypothesis is the "lab escapee" premise.

the similarities between SARS CoV-1 and SARS CoV-2 have already been studied by enough labs, in enough countries, that the general consensus that all the chemical and genetic differences between these 2 agents are 100% artificial, is just about academic at this point: SARS CoV-2 was manufactured. But why? Stay with me: We'll get to that.

We know that the Wuhan lab was working with Bat coronavirus variants, as well as with SARS CoV-1. We also know that they were TESTING receptor proteins necessary to make several versions of Bat Coronavirus transferable to primates/test monkeys.... Dr. Shi Zhengli has been publishing the papers related to her work for several YEARS- (keep this fact in mind- we'll be coming back to it)

Failure- The incidence rate of experimental failure versus success (in general) runs at a ratio of about 200 to 1 (meaning, for every one experiment which supports a hypothesis, about 200 other experiments will disprove, or even utterly destroy, the hypothesis that they were testing)

Science embraces experimental failure... what science RARELY embraces (or even acknowledges) is procedural or protocol induced failure (ie: contamination of the experiment by agents that were capable of altering (or controlling) the output, yet were not properly designated as control agents .

The chief (and overwhelming) example of these protocol-induced, and results-impairing agents, is (far and away) human negligence; just as it most likely is, in this case.

Some Lab-Tech in the Wuhan P4 virology lab didn't do SOMETHING that they were supposed to do in order to keep SARS CoV-2 contained (or, they THOUGHT they did it, but they were wrong) .. the rest, is academic history.

Now WHY was the Wuhan lab trying to create coronaviruses that could jump from bats to primates? Were their intentions nefarious? or militaristic? or supported by the Chinese government as a form of biological warfare...? Highly unlikely... again: Human negligence gets in the way.

If the Chinese government/military were behind all this, and it was actually a weapons-program, then Dr. Shi Zhengli would NOT have been publishing the papers related to her work for the past several YEARS... the ONE (and fundmentally ONLY) thing that all government intelligence agencies are good at is secrecy, and the propagation of dis-information. Therefore, if there had been nefarious intent, then NOTHING she published would have any correlation with the facts being learned about this viral agent today, by labs all over the globe...

Because her published works correlate almost empirically to all the ongoing research being conducted today on the chemical and genetic nature of SARS CoV-2, this demonstrates that her publications were not being screened, reviewed, or even noticed by the Chinese military; until the virus escaped, at which point the Chinese military locked down the lab and stopped the outward flow of all information (which was a REACTIONARY measure designed to control a narrative... it was not a strategic measure meant to CONTINUE an existing false-narrative)

Occam's Razor- Some clinical researchers were messing with $hit they shouldn't have been messing with, and nature did what nature does... Everything that has come to pass in the aftermath has been reactionary, unforeseen, and definitely NOT in accordance with any nefarious agenda of any secret shadow boogeymen.

Bill Gates is not Satan- He is simply an altruistic moron, who fails to understand that the best of intentions, can very often lead to the WORST of outcomes.

Viruses are designed (by nature) to mutate host genetics in order to kill weak hosts, and to force strong hosts to develop the evolutionary mutations necessary to invalidate the viruses' inherent danger to the species.

any species that would purposefully attempt to manipulate this process (for ANY reason), is clearly dumber than dolphins (and possibly, even dumber than house-cats)
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Rumor has it that this is pretty much exactly how Lyme disease (and maybe some others like West Nile) came about. Research Plum Island.

I would never refer to Bill Gates as altruistic, I distinctly recall how he ran Microsoft and worked so hard to crush any and all competition and deny claims of monopoly. Remember IBM's OS2? Yeah, neither do I. And now I'm supposed to believe that he's trying to save the world out of altruism? Not.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby L60Boerne » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Rob, You make a compelling case.... unless... China thought the best alibi is to hide in plain sight.

Bill Gates teaming with Warren Buffett do give away billions.....after they did what they did to get it. Observe what Dairy Queen does in a small town to its comp...no different than River's example of MSFT. But with capitalism the big dog eats most often. Its not pretty but it keeps all the dog's teeth sharp.

L60Boerne
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:44 pm

Ironically, this just came across my feed. Not the most reliable source but I thought the headline was apropos. https://theconversation.com/amp/coronav ... gd6kP0f180

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby moore_rb » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:59 pm

RiverPatrol wrote:I would never refer to Bill Gates as altruistic, I distinctly recall how he ran Microsoft and worked so hard to crush any and all competition and deny claims of monopoly. Remember IBM's OS2? Yeah, neither do I. And now I'm supposed to believe that he's trying to save the world out of altruism? Not.

I didn't say he was altruistic back then... and yeah, maybe his philanthropy/altruism today is just a method of dealing with his conscience... who knows.
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby L60Boerne » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:22 pm

RiverPatrol...your article makes the exact point I've been telling everyone around here. Plateucal is onto this too. The governments "takeover" of the COVID 19 virus response makes slaves of US citizens. Why? Because now...like never before...the government is taking responsibility for something they have never taken responsibility for before.So...because the government is paying the bill they are telling us when we can work.

For 200 years we have minded our own affairs when it came to general health and well being.

Ok, now in this example, it seems the government is doing their best to protect and help us....but what is next? If they can unilaterally take over this "issue" what issue can they not ...without a vote?

And are they really helping us? Our country was almost broke to begin with...now we are super broke....is that REALLY at the end of the day helping us? If it isn't helping us...who is it helping? I do know that a step towards communism is collapse of the existing government. That is progression to communism 101.

Now, before we load our magazines it should be understood that the more unfavorable our debt position is the less our dollar is worth...which improves our international trading position which helps our economy. Which punches China back for their bogus currency manipulation.

My advice is buy physical gold. The supplies are getting low. 1 oz gold bars are better than coins..which haven't really been available for months. Don't buy from Rosland Capital (Fox News advertiser) either. 12.5% commission. Yuck, you want 5-8%. Talk to you local jeweler who makes his own custom jewelry, he will have access to gold.

L60Boerne
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

Postby plateaucal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 pm

As I sit here and enjoy a magnificent spring day, actually many in a row, I cannot forget that there are those that are planning my future for me and they certainly have the capacity to do so. The debates over cause and effect, who did what and why are quickly becoming inane endeavors.
plateaucal Offline

PreviousNext

Return to Bull Session