Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby plateaucal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:36 pm

So did y'all know that CDC has a private affiliate called the CDC Foundation (drug company's and assorted globalists). Did you know the the WHO is funded, for the most part, by large corporations that manufacture and sell drugs and vaccines. Did you know the Dr. Birx is a board member of the Global Fund, a Gates funded organization? And Fauci, he wrote the book on the deep state. He has more connections than a Range Rover ECU.
plateaucal Offline

I love driving my Patrol!

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 pm

L60Boerne - agreed. I do have concerns on what may come as a result. It will be interesting to watch.

I am seeing and sensing that more folks are maybe beginning to believe this was an overreaction. News of possible 'herd immunity' especially in this state, todays news confirming 2 deaths north of here in February, one as early as the 6th, which means they had it early to mid January. The number that were predicted are falling far short, and the total numbers are relatively minor. I speak for my area only, that's what I'm seeing; with a population of over 2,000,000 we've had just one 3,000 confirmed cases and as of today 99 deaths. Now I don't have statistics to back it up but I can safely say that we have more people getting killed in car accidents than that in the same amount of time. I said from the beginning, the numbers don't add up, regardless of who's numbers you look at. So yesterday this county opened up golf courses and parks, with restrictions - no caddies, groups of 4 keeping a distance, no clubhouse use. Today, the parking lots there are full. The city council has announced that at next weeks meeting they will be discussing opening things back up, with restrictions of course. I get a fair amount of traffic of people walking past my house; they've all been good about following the mandate and wearing masks. But today I'm seeing more that aren't wearing masks. People are for whatever reason getting relaxed about the situation. Granted, the weather is gorgeous, who wants to wear a mask in the sun? But I sense things overall loosening up. Being an at risk individual, I'm not sure how to feel about that. But the low numbers sure go a long way towards comfort.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:03 pm

There are huge problems with the statistics. The WHO mortality rate has been proven vastly in error (and used as a basis for modeling). The testing is packed full of false negatives and false positives. The individual deaths are carelessly counted (Colorado counts all deaths with certain characteristics as Covid, regardless of testing. ) However, it does appear that this thing is highly communicable. I agree, this was a vast over reaction and the numbers substantiate that. However, they will probably come up with a better virus next time if this doesn't work out as planned. :P
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:11 pm

plateaucal wrote:So did y'all know that CDC has a private affiliate called the CDC Foundation (drug company's and assorted globalists). Did you know the the WHO is funded, for the most part, by large corporations that manufacture and sell drugs and vaccines. Did you know the Dr. Birx is a board member of the Global Fund, a Gates funded organization? And Fauci, he wrote the book on the deep state. He has more connections than a Range Rover ECU.

Key people in CDC own patents on critical portions of certain bacteria an virus', molecular proteins that are specific to the disease. This is so they will own rights to any vaccines and tests for those diseases. Unfortunately for us it also means they will convolute the interpretation of tests to meet their criteria. Because an effective vaccine will use specific proteins, they don't count those proteins when they show up on a blood test for the disease. Even though the proteins are specific to the disease, they can't get into your body unless you have the disease, they will not count them as a positive test. This is because one day a vaccine might be released that uses those proteins, and a positive test might be an indication that the patient has been vaccinated. So, millions of people that test positive (for Lyme disease) are told they don't have the disease because the test has only those specific proteins. Which btw the patent for those proteins is owned by Barbara Johnson, a scientist with CDC who also holds a high position there.

So yeah, I am well aware of the for profit mongering within the whole disease related world. I never heard of Fauci before all of this but could tell he had an agenda from the start.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:14 pm

plateaucal wrote:There are huge problems with the statistics. The WHO mortality rate has been proven vastly in error (and used as a basis for modeling). The testing is packed full of false negatives and false positives. The individual deaths are carelessly counted (Colorado counts all deaths with certain characteristics as Covid, regardless of testing. ) However, it does appear that this thing is highly communicable. I agree, this was a vast over reaction and the numbers substantiate that. However, they will probably come up with a better virus next time if this doesn't work out as planned. :P

Absolutely agreed. And the transmission is one question no one has provided an answer for. No it's not airborne but wear a mask. No you won't get it from touching surfaces but wash your hands frequently and use sanitizer. Yes, it is apparent that it is highly communicable, but why and how?

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Flattening the curve. It is like stepping on a pile of dog do. It squishes out the side and makes another pile. Oh, the play is great.
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:25 pm

This was a post from a comment on the article River linked. Pretty good. Some minor fact checking is required but, the essence is preserved. "Thank you so much for this article. Thank you for not bending to social pressure to exalt Gates as a God the way most do. Although you did not mention anything nefarious I will..because I think it’s relevant that a eugenicist and non medical professional wants to vaccinate and track everyone. His father ran Planned Parenthood, which stated goals that certain people are like weeds and should be exterminated. He paralyzed thousands of children in Africa and India with his polio and MenAfriVac vaccines. (Including death of some African children) Just the fact that he ran Event 201 Oct2019 and we had our first case of corona virus 6wks later is suspect. The fact that the first US case was in Seattle Washington where the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is located is even more so. He owns he patent to the corona virus for God’s sake! What more proof do people need that this virus was planned….to push for a mandatory vaccine? But I’ll give you more evidence. Yes people are sick and dying. However it’s not quite playing out as expected. The test they’re using to diagnose patients with CoVid19 is a PCR that is inaccurate and flawed. It works by expanding dna…most humans have corona virus in their cells in small amounts. The test cannot tell you how much of the virus you have, nor which strain you have. There are many different strains of the corona virus. Hospitals are being paid to list patients as having the virus. Loved ones have come out to say their family members died of other ailments. The numbers are being expanded to push for this vaccine by the same organizations funded by Gates including the WHO and Johns Hopkins. The WHO being run by an ex terrorist btw (literally). I hope people will wake up, do their own research, and think for themselves not just rely on what mainstream media feeds to them. I’m grateful for this article, and hope it doesn’t get removed as google is funded by Gates as well. God bless you and God bless America."
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Some of those facts on Gates re: Africa, etc can be checked in another link I posted to a lengthy pdf.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTHuCO ... e=youtu.be

This doctor comes right out and says it. They are intentionally amping up the Covid 19 statistics. It's even happening in my little town.
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:26 pm

Although I didn't watch the video I saw it come across my feed the other day. It is interesting. Here is part I of the complete interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_ ... e=youtu.be

The natives are getting restless...

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:47 pm

So if there is false reporting of cause of death than we would expect to see a drop off in reporting of flu deaths. Well guess what, I used the CDC website to plot the cumulative trend for this year and the last two years and it clear shows cumulative deaths due to flu fall off to near nothing starting March 1. Maybe it is a lag in reporting, so I will be checking back on this periodically.

Play around with it. https://gis.cdc.gov/GRASP/Fluview/FluHospRates.html
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:49 pm

RiverPatrol wrote:Although I didn't watch the video I saw it come across my feed the other day. It is interesting. Here is part I of the complete interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_ ... e=youtu.be

The natives are getting restless...

I think that is the video I meant to post.
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:50 pm

This native is smelling a rat. I need to put down the revisionist history books.
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Near as I can tell data is being reported on ILI (flu like illness) up to 4/18 so far. So this is the first season in the last six that ILI's leveled of this early.
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:28 pm

It sure seems like that.

What's still baffling though is what happened in Italy. Sure, lots of hindsight there, but still much higher numbers. The doctor in the video briefly touches on one aspect, the the flu virus every year typically mutates to something less virulent. Perhaps that's why the numbers here are not as significant.

I think what's happening is a lot of ass covering right now. They realize they f'd up and overreacted so now they can't just turn around and say "Oh, ok let's just get back to normal and pretend like this didn't happen." That's not to say caution isn't necessary though, it will be a while before I am comfortable doing many of the things I used to do.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Bull Session