Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby L60Boerne » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 pm

When the masses believe the government has all the answers the communists know they almost there.

Constitution was a protection from the government.....now it is not important...... because the government has all the answers....
63 Soft Top - For Sale (CCV5)
65 No Top - Presidio Patrol
65 No Top - Santa's Sleigh
66 Hard Top - CCV6
L60Boerne Offline

I love driving my Patrol!

Postby plateaucal » Fri May 01, 2020 7:25 am

L60Boerne wrote:When the masses believe the government has all the answers the communists know they almost there.

Constitution was a protection from the government.....now it is not important...... because the government has all the answers....

It's been in the works for decades. I knew it was coming but did not quite expect this. They are not done yet, guaranteed.
plateaucal Offline

Postby moore_rb » Fri May 01, 2020 9:23 am

L60Boerne wrote:We are learning our constitutional rights and freedoms can apparently be taken away without a vote. The Mayor or Governor says it...then they unleash the police on any violators to their decrees.......where are we again?

More importantly... Where are the Oath-Keepers?

I have several friends who are LEO's, and they have been getting brutal scoldings, and hard doses of reality from their greasy-fingered friend out in the farmlands east of Phoenix, lately...
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby moore_rb » Fri May 01, 2020 9:47 am

plateaucal wrote:
This is all going according to script.If you accept that, then you must also recognize that the script was written, well before the event.

David nails exactly why it's NOT going according to a script, or a plan:

L60Boerne wrote:....because you are wearing a mask and it is illegal to take it off! They will never be able to ID you...go fishing...bank robbing ..whatever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is all very confusing to me....so I go into the grocery store with my wife. We are both wearing masks and gloves. We get seperated. How am I to find my wife again? :think:

Half of the "One-world Government" dimwits (Like Faucci) are out there telling everyone they have to wear a mask... While the other half of the one-worlders are out there FREAKING OUT that their facial recognition software is suddenly not working, because EVERYONE (both the good-guys and the bad guys) are wearing masks everywhere... Think about it- They can't even coordinate their own actions and techniques for managing the global herd of sheeple that they are trying to turn everyone into... They're morons... ALL of them.

and morons NEVER yield power for very long. Just read your history if you want numerous examples of the failed empirical ambitions of morally compromised idiots.

A year ago, if I saw some dude wearing a face mask driving down my street, I would have instinctively gone into "heightened awareness" mode; and I still do today, even though I am more inclined to assume that the mask is simply because the driver of the car is a brainwashed, propaganda-eating, kool-aid drinking nicompoop...

And I actually take COMFORT in that... let the kool-aid drinkers drink their Kool-aid.

Things won't go bad until someone knocks on my door and tries to COMPEL me to drink their Kool-Aid by decree; because, on that day, to quote Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino... "It's gonna get real F***ing ugly..."

The immortal Patrick Henry summarized it best: "Give me Liberty, or give me Death..." Someone had better be ready to put a bullet in my brain if they think they are going to deprive me of my right to choose...

So yeah Plateaucal... I would go fishing, in whatever county the fish were biting. and I would do it without fear of reprisal. A fine is simply the price you pay, for the right to be rebellious.
"Saving the world- One Patrol at a time..."

ImageImageImageImage
moore_rb Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Fri May 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Four trillion dollars, the populace in fear, the maskers vs. the non-maskers and a complicit media. So call it preparation finding an opportunity. But I'll stick to my theory unless someone can beat it to death.

This is very much the same thing that was done in the lead-up WW1 and WW2. Herd the sheep.

And Robert, there are no fresh water fish worth $5k unless you are on the Pro Bass circuit.

I need witty closing like David does all the time.

Have a nice day?
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Tue May 05, 2020 11:13 pm

plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed May 06, 2020 9:00 am

It's gone already. I think it's the same one that someone else sent me that I didn't get a chance to watch and is gone now.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby Esteban » Wed May 06, 2020 9:33 am

The previous YouTube link to Dr. Erikson, that was taken down, a shortened version was sent to me a few days ago, and for a couple of days I was able to see it. Somebody has added captions in Spanish, and was only 12 minutes long. However, it's gone as well. :evil:
Owner of the same Patrol since 1967
Esteban Offline

Helping others revive their Patrol…
Helping others revive their Patrol…

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed May 06, 2020 9:51 am

They're working very hard to discredit and quash the Dr. Erikson video. It still survives and is referenced in other "open your eyes" type videos though. This is the one someone else sent me that was taken down for 'violating community guidelines'. https://plandemicmovie.com

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Wed May 13, 2020 8:52 am

This is not a political observation, just a statistical observation.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 ... -by-state/

It seems that Blue States or States with a Dem. Governor have a much higher per-capita Covid-19 death rate. Could it be population density or something else? Mismanagement? Fake statistics?

Just speculating as it is hard to ignore such statistical anomalies. Here is a map of blue and red States.

https://www.270towin.com/content/blue-and-red-states
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed May 13, 2020 9:37 am

Well I hate to blow your statistics out of the water but California is the bluest of the blue and our numbers are very low. It is apparent that they are using the pandemic to their political advantage though. If you weren't aware, our governor is Pelosi's nephew, is the ex-mayor of San Francisco which is Pelosi's district. So guess who's really running our state? He just made an emergency order that November's election will be by mail, "for our safety". One could take the paranoid route and find clues indicating that they want to keep us in lockdown for the rest of the year, or at least until the election. They've given the counties impossible goals to meet before they can open things back up, even in spite of our low numbers.

What is an interesting partisan observation here though, the bluest counties in the state are opting for longer lockdown times, most of which have very low numbers. Los Angeles county just extended their date another 3 months, until August; they do have the highest numbers in the state, we're right behind them at number 2 with 220 deaths. Last week the Governor announced counties could slowly move into phase 2 of reopening, The Bay Area (which includes San Francisco) counties all decided they would continue full lockdown for another month; all bluest of blue counties. Further south where the counties are more red, people are clamoring to get back to work.

The people's psyche is stretched thin. Our county just lifted some restrictions, one of which is mandatory mask wearing. The people are now divided into the 'masks' and the 'mask nots', and it gets pretty ugly sometimes. People are called sheep for wearing masks. I was grocery shopping a couple of days ago and what I witnessed was appalling. I'm putting my things on the conveyor belt while the lady ahead of me is finishing her transaction, when a woman comes up and starts screaming at the cashier, waving a piece of paper at him, asking him "Don't you read the news or listen to the Internet? People don't have to wear masks anymore! IT'S THE LAW!!!" (Apparently she neglected to keep reading, the portion that states individual businesses can require masks if they choose. She only retained what fit her narrative obviously.) She continues to rant and rave about being told she can't come into the store without a mask, how it's hard to breath wearing it, on and on. Taking it all out on this poor kid who has nothing to do with it. The lady ahead of me asks if he would just finish checking her out so she could get out of there, obviously not appreciating being in close proximity to what was going on. Once again, I am seeing and sensing humanity at their worst. It has a volatile feel out there.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Wed May 13, 2020 10:45 am

It is definitely not a 100% correlation but it is statistically very significant, there are some outliers like CA, OR, Indiana, etc. (maybe I should calculate a correlation coefficient and then we can study that for a couple of days, NOT). I thoroughly agree that it seems this situation is being used politically. However, the end game escapes me. Unnecessarily locking people down and destroying business does not seem like a great political strategy. They have flattened the curve so much that it's paper thin in some areas (as previously mentioned regarding the empty hospitals and unused pop-up medical centers). There is a truth in this mess somewhere. But don't count on seeing it from the MSM. They are STILL reporting number of cases as if it matters. More tests, more cases. The death rate is the only thing relevant.

But we also know for a fact that there is some suspicious reporting going on. I read CDC's guidelines for identifying and surveillance of Covid-19. At a bare minimum a fever with chills OR a cough is adequate. Just a cough is enough to considered Covid19 ( guidelines put out by CDC in conjunction with CSTE https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.cste.org/reso ... vid-19.pdf ). Also, it is true that there is a 20% bonus for treating Medicare patients with Covid (CARES Acthttps://www.aha.org/advisory/2020-04 ... provisions). Could the numbers be skewed?

Another observation is the huge death numbers coming out of the Northeast. My "feeling" is that there have been some theatrics along with generous definitions of cause of death.

Things have been somewhat chill around here. I do sense a divide between the maskers and non-maskers. But that's typical, just like the famous blue eye vs. brown eye experiment. I am not "wearing" and I can see it in the eyes of the "wearers" (you tend to focus on a person's eyes when that is all you can see :P) . I see a mixture of terror and hate. What fun.

Oh and then there is that thing with the sudden disappearance of the flu right at the beginning of April. Not a gradual decline in cases as usual.
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Wed May 13, 2020 11:16 am

I should have stated that I am operating on an hypothesis. That is; The actually death and patient case rates for Covid 19 are being significantly overstated. This is being done by counting patients with significant co-morbidity, patients with other diseases (HP, Flu, and other influenza like illnesses. ILI's, cold, etc. ) , false positive testing and iatrogenic causes. This information is then being used to guide decisions (which may be politically motivated).
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Wed May 13, 2020 11:44 am

Interesting article.

https://emupdates.com/surge/
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed May 13, 2020 12:13 pm

plateaucal wrote: I thoroughly agree that it seems this situation is being used politically. However, the end game escapes me. Unnecessarily locking people down and destroying business does not seem like a great political strategy. They have flattened the curve so much that it's paper thin in some areas (as previously mentioned regarding the empty hospitals and unused pop-up medical centers). There is a truth in this mess somewhere. But don't count on seeing it from the MSM. They are STILL reporting number of cases as if it matters. More tests, more cases. The death rate is the only thing relevant.

Ok so one who might be inclined towards theories 'could' opine that the end game is ultimately the election. No gatherings allowed = no campaigning. The worse thing that could happen to the blue candidate is a full blown public campaign, and of course a public debate. The best thing that could happen to the red candidate is a campaign. He'll let everyone know how he's the only one that can fix this economic mess. Not letting the blue campaign means he can't step on his d@*k in front of cameras. Keeping the fear and spouting numbers, keeping a measure of lockdown until the election is strong reason for executive orders for mail-in voting. I saw first hand what ballot harvesting did here in 2016, I can imagine what would happen nationwide. Nancy's new stimulus package is offering to keep the $600 a week unemployment going until January. Why January, one might ponder? Yes, much fodder for theories of all sorts.

plateaucal wrote: Another observation is the huge death numbers coming out of the Northeast. My "feeling" is that there have been some theatrics along with generous definitions of cause of death.

You need to consider that much of the NE works in NYC. So they get it at work and bring it home and spread it around. Most of the New England states roads are arteries to NYC. I've been in CT; it's easy to find NYC, just follow the traffic.

plateaucal wrote: Things have been somewhat chill around here. I do sense a divide between the maskers and non-maskers. But that's typical, just like the famous blue eye vs. brown eye experiment. I am not "wearing" and I can see it in the eyes of the "wearers" (you tend to focus on a person's eyes when that is all you can see :P) . I see a mixture of terror and hate. What fun.

I am ambivelent about it myself. I will continue to wear mine for various reasons, mainly because I am immunocompromised and it does offer a small measure of protection. I certainly won't disparage those that choose not to, I will give them wide berth though.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Bull Session