Cross Sectional Study - COVID 19 response

General chatter, gossip, gab, hot air, rap session, etc.

Postby plateaucal » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Most certainly it underscores the nature of the scientific process at it has now evolved. Also, ponder what it is that they want. They are willing to let thousands die to get whatever it is.
plateaucal Offline

I love driving my Patrol!

Postby RiverPatrol » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:11 pm

plateaucal wrote: Also, ponder what it is that they want. They are willing to let thousands die to get whatever it is.

That's the scary part. 50% could still be alive.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby moore_rb » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:00 pm

plateaucal wrote: Also, ponder what it is that they want. They are willing to let thousands die to get whatever it is.

Ummm... $$$ and power?

Isn't that what megalomaniac sociopaths ALWAYS want...????
ImageImageImageImage

L-R:
White 65 Hardtop L60-3-00617 (undergoing restoration)
Red 65 hardtop 4L60-002565 (scrapped for parts)
66 Hardtop "El-Bondo Patrol", L60-00511 (sold June2020)
Blue 67 Hardtop (sold March1997)
Green 62 Softtop L60-2-00504 (undergoing restoration)
moore_rb Online

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:12 pm

moore_rb wrote:

Ummm... $$$ and power?

Isn't that what megalomaniac sociopaths ALWAYS want...????

Take a step back...they are about to mix up our stuff in a historical way. Money is nothing,because they can make all they want. Power, to what end?
plateaucal Offline

Postby moore_rb » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:27 pm

plateaucal wrote: Money is nothing,because they can make all they want.

No, all they can do is supplant money with credit; but credit does not satisfy the "scarcity" criteria of Aristotle's 5 principles of sound money: Credit has no intrinsic value in and of itself.

They APPROXIMATE scarcity by denying credit to those they deem unworthy (people they call "poor")

plateaucal wrote: Power, to what end?

To THE end.... Isn't the increasing nature of entropy in a closed system the quantifiable allegory of behavioral chaos and the end of social order?

... Or have I been mis-interpreting the second law of thermodynamics all this time?

The truth (as I see it) is that THEY actually have no idea what THEY actually want... THEY simply know that whatever it is THEY have, THEY concurrently believe that YOU don't deserve it.

Game theory... This is all there is... We are now looping back to earlier iterations of this conversation ;)
ImageImageImageImage

L-R:
moore_rb Online

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:18 am

Aristotle had way too much time on his hands.

When the rich develop a little angst they like to relieve themselves by churning a few million people through a "meat grinder". No biggy, it happens every few decades or so. It's a win-win, for them. Make a few bucks and watch the grand spectacle. Like Aristotle, they have plenty of time and resources. Seriously, even a private island with sex slaves gets a little boring.

They are telegraphing their intent, if you can decipher the signal.
plateaucal Offline

Postby mdawg4x4 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:36 am

I’m only going to add that I didn’t vote for a well polished eloquent speaking politician. We’ve had too many of those in the past that have let the status quo run amuck. I voted for a bullish businessman that has learned over the years what it takes to run a business, domestic and international, and the fact that he loves this country an the true Americans that make it up! My only gripe is the Swamp still has to much scum water in it!
63 Nissan Patrol project, 1967 Nissan Patrol, 2012 Nissan Xterra (daughter's), 2017 Jeep JKUR, 1998 Jeep TJ
mdawg4x4 Offline

Postby plateaucal » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Update from Western Colorado; Overall this is a non-event. But since we are connected to a larger population (our State) things are still going on. We are all required to wear masks in public locations (buildings, shops, etc). Now I am seeing an extreme divergence in maskers vs. non-maskers. Apparently masks are in. Today I watched an antique store owner berate a customer that was not social distancing even though he was wearing a mask. The other day my friend went to a gun shop (wrong place to insist on a mask policy) and he was verbally assaulted by a mask wearer. Seriously, this is not a guy to be messed with. Being an alleged former Covid 19 affected person, he did not take to well to that. If you knew him, you would understand why.

So I wear a mask because I am not quite ready to lay it down on people. I wear it "half staff" however. Now if the intensity is rising over here, I can't imagine what is is like elsewhere. Most important is to watch the psychological conditioning that is going on. I hope my grand-daughter in California is not permanently damaged as a result. Imagine when they will require you to wear a dog cone. https://twitter.com/LaurenGruel/status/ ... 73/photo/1 How much degradation will people take?
plateaucal Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:06 pm

plateaucal wrote:

Most important is to watch the psychological conditioning that is going on... How much degradation will people take?

Psychological indeed. I don’t know that it’s about degradation as much as dehumanization.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby moore_rb » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:39 am

More evidence that this whole covid-spectacle is political... (as if any of you needed any more evidence)

and for clarification- I don't believe the illness is political. The illnenss is real; but all the drama, gala, and mask-ceremonialism, is 100% for kabuki-theater effect.

But this "exciting, new" convalescent plasma therapy that hit the news over the weekend, and started stirring up all the news wires, isn't "new", or "exciting" at all

My few contributions to this thread about the clinical goings-on regarding this drama-fest have mostly been from the few doctors and clinicians I know on a first hand basis.

The Mayo clinic started working with local hospitals in Az on CPT protocols for extreme cases of pneumonia way back in 2010 (after doing clinical research in Asia during the SARS-COV-1 outbreak)

I know FIRSTHAND (with documented evidence) that CPT has been prescribed for severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS, AKA: COVID-19) across Az, extensively since early May, and in fact, during June and July when Arizona's "outbreak" was at its worst (and the news was probably telling all you that our entire state was in danger of suffering a total population collapse) the average length of convalescent hospital stay for the most extreme case, was 48 hours, and CPT reduced the % of hospital admissions that ended up on a ventilator, by over 90%

NONE of this came from the CDC, None of it came from the NIH, and none of it came from the WHO.... ALL of it came from local doctors and clinicians, doing their best work, via collaborations between the Mayo clinic and local treatment providers.

With each passing day, I grow more convinced in this simple characterization: The illness that this Frankenstein-lab gone wrong virus strain results in, is a really bad cold (just like nearly ALL Coronaviruses); and in a small minority of patients, it can lead to "severe acute respiratory syndrome" (which is a really scary way to re-phrase what used to simply be called "pneumonia")

and, just as pneumonia has for millenia, it overcomes some of the most severely affected patients.

The rest, is politics- Fear mongering, soothsaying, and the attempted destruction of rationality and reasoned-thought.
ImageImageImageImage

L-R:
moore_rb Online

Administrator
Administrator

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:12 am

I do recall reading about the CPT early on in this mess. The biggest difficulty was finding the donors for the plasma, since they have to be recovered COVID patients with natural immunity. And, this is only treatment for the extremely ill patients.

Yes, it is a treatable, survivable disease. But it has been seized as a tool by several identities for a variety of reasons, most of which we'll never know.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby plateaucal » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 pm

We will know. The "best" is yet to come. Call it a gut feeling. There have been some suggestions that COVID is a cover for something more dire and as always it involves money. It's a bit out of my league but maybe there is something there.

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/peterre ... id/958298/
plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:43 pm

plateaucal Offline

Postby plateaucal » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:21 pm

plateaucal Offline

Postby ozscott » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:54 am

thanks for you interest in what's happening in Melbourne.
That article is absolute rubbish. One car window was broken, the woman had already driven through a checkpoint, refused to give her details, posted the whole thing on her social media, including the lead up to driving to a checkpoint just to be provocative. When she was approached 3 days later by police she was abusive and refused to open her window. As for the police helicopters and searchlights, absolute BS. Victoria Police have 1 helicopter, I know because I worked for them for 9 years. That website is an embarrassment and should be seen for what it is, a waste of technology.
Sun still shining here, less people infected, and deaths decreasing.
ozscott Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….
So, I just bought this Patrol….

PreviousNext

Return to Bull Session