Another Addition

Topics for any and all other vehicles whether you just want to share or if you are in need of advice.

Postby MadTripper » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 pm

I had been looking for another vehicle to fit the zoo and help keep some miles off my truck. I stumbled on this about 2 hours away. This is the 5th Land Cruiser I've owned and I honestly just love them. I'm sure most people here are familiar with them but they are the only competition the Patrol has ever had as far as I'm concerned. Both very well built and designed to be repaired and kept as long as a person would want.

This came with a stack of maintenance documentation from the original owner. It is a 2001 and has approximately 264k miles on it. Timing belt done every 70K, front/rear diff, tranny and txfer case changed every 30K and LOF every 5-7K. I am in the middle of changing the ac compressor bearing as it started to growl a bit. I also purchased Wool Wax and plan on doing the frame before long. It also came with 4 Blizzak's mounted on factory rims, factory service manuals and a bunch of other extras.

Tripper
MadTripper Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…
You know you own a Patrol when…

Return to Other Vehicles