Marks 5 speed w/PTO and winch, H260 diff - SOLD!

Parts for sale, or free

Postby RiverPatrol » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 pm

UPDATE: SOLD! In spite of COVID-19. :roll:

UPDATE: The lift kit has been sold separately, it's no longer included in the package.

I was recently reminded of one of the many projects I had planned that I can no longer consider accomplishing. It's time to try to find another interested party.

This is a package deal, a complete lot. I may consider selling individual components but I prefer to have everything go together. The package consists of:

1 Marks Adapters 5 speed transmission with approx 10k kilometers/6200 miles on it. The Marks is synchronized in all forward gears, has a lower 1st gear than the 3 speed and a 24% overdrive 5th gear that reduces RPMs by 800 at 60 mph. There are only a handful of these in the U.S. It comes with the transfer case still attached. I also has a rear mount forward drive PTO attached to it, complete with drive shaft and shifter (see pictures for orientation). Being that it's rear mount, the shifter for the PTO comes up through the seat bench next to the driver's seat. The Marks includes the clutch disc and pressure plate and the drive shafts (the drive shafts were for an MWB so they may not fit an SWB, see attached document). You would need to obtain the pilot bushing/bearing to install this, the specs to have one made are here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2340&p=13213&hilit=pilot#p13213

1 Thompson 10k pound winch. This thing is a beast, trust me. It does not come with the mounting base, that was too much metal to hang on too.

1 H260 heavy duty rear differential, complete

If someone gets the entire lot I will include the extractors/headers that came from the same Patrol.

You must arrange for pick up or shipping. I am not able to do any more than possibly push the larger items out to make them accessible, I did have some of them put on dollies to help with that.

For the total package I am asking $4500. PM me or post here with questions.

orange_g60_1.JPG

orange_g60_3.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

pictures 190.jpg

NISSAN G60 5 SPEED INFO.pdf

Marks_5_speed.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby curlrider11 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:55 pm

Wow those parts are glorious and gems to have. Good luck! Lucky buyer :mrgreen:
"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice. " Pr. 12:15
curlrider11 Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby PetrolPatrol » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:21 am

Threads like this remind me I need to start playing the lottery. That 5 speed would be awesome to have.
PetrolPatrol Offline

Postby mad4hws » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Dang..... Timing is everything. Transmission and axles are all done on the Minion Missile. Maybe Is should start another Patrol project?

Haha. Nice lot and can't wait to see the project that these end up on.
mad4hws Offline

I love driving my Patrol!
I love driving my Patrol!

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:03 pm

UPDATED - the lift kit has been sold separately, it is no longer included in the package.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby Slowtech » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:21 pm

[quote="RiverPatrol"]UPDATE: The lift kit has been sold separately, it's no longer included in the package.

River Hi is the Trans, winch, rear package still available? I am just up the way in LA and I am extremely interested. I recently broke my ring and pinion and have been looking for something like this for a while.

Please send me a message.

//shawn

I was recently reminded of one of the many projects I had planned that I can no longer consider accomplishing. It's time to try to find another interested party.

This is a package deal, a complete lot. I may consider selling individual components but I prefer to have everything go together. The package consists of:

1 Marks Adapters 5 speed transmission with approx 10k kilometers/6200 miles on it. The Marks is synchronized in all forward gears, has a lower 1st gear than the 3 speed and a 24% overdrive 5th gear that reduces RPMs by 800 at 60 mph. There are only a handful of these in the U.S. It comes with the transfer case still attached. I also has a rear mount forward drive PTO attached to it, complete with drive shaft and shifter (see pictures for orientation). Being that it's rear mount, the shifter for the PTO comes up through the seat bench next to the driver's seat. The Marks includes the clutch disc and pressure plate and the drive shafts (the drive shafts were for an MWB so they may not fit an SWB, see attached document). You would need to obtain the pilot bushing/bearing to install this, the specs to have one made are here: https://www.60patrol.com/forum/viewtopi ... lot#p13213

1 Thompson 10k pound winch. This thing is a beast, trust me. It does not come with the mounting base, that was too much metal to hang on too.

1 H260 heavy duty rear differential, complete

If someone gets the entire lot I will include the extractors/headers that came from the same Patrol.

You must arrange for pick up or shipping. I am not able to do any more than possibly push the larger items out to make them accessible, I did have some of them put on dollies to help with that.

For the total package I am asking $4500. PM me or post here with questions.
Slowtech Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….
So, I just bought this Patrol….

Postby RiverPatrol » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Sale pending.

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Return to Parts