Going to sell my 1966

Patrols for sale

Postby robsonbc » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Hey all. I know I just bought it recently, and I totally dig it, but I just need to sell it. But the reality is that I have too many hobbies and I travel for work, so I simply can't put the love into this rig that I would like. I want to offer it here first because this is where it's family is. Y'all have more love for these rigs than anyone out there, and I know you will take care of her right. I would like to get $4000, but that isn't firm. I have attached a few, but can provide more pics in a week or so.

Cheers,
Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robsonbc Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Postby curlrider11 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 am

Hey amigo, I messaged your posting to a guy on Craigslist up in Spokane who was looking for an early model patrol. He hadn't seen this forum. Hopefully he contacts you! Sorry to see u sell but understand how life goes! Good luck!
"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice. " Pr. 12:15
curlrider11 Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…
You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby Kramerica93 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello, can you advise of the current mechanical condition?
Thanks
Jerry
Kramerica93 Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Postby robsonbc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Update. I bought this Patrol from a coworker, and it turns out I ended up selling it to a different coworker. Go figure. Thanks for everything, I appreciate it. This is a fantastic group you have here, and I will be sending the new owner your way. Cheers!!
robsonbc Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Return to Vehicles