Here to help a friend

New members, tell us about yourself and your Patrol. Don't be shy!

Postby Wes » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:39 am

Greetings, Patrol-ers -

I am helping a friend sell her late husband's '64 Patrol. I am in the process of learning about and going over the truck, and will hopefully be starting a thread in 'Patrols for sale' in the next week or two. Truck is in Willamette Valley Oregon, halfway between Salem and Eugene. It's a project, but as good a vehicle to start with as one might find considering its age and use as a hunting rig. Body is remarkably solid and straight. Last registered in 1990, barn stored since until last year when it was towed to her new home's garage. Clean title. I am heading over in the next few days to make sure the engine spins and take pictures. It appears mostly original (other than normal maintenance replacement parts, aftermarket wheels and modified/custom bumpers), and very complete. Any questions and/or advice welcome!

I was mildly surprised I had never, to my knowledge, seen a vintage Patrol in person before this particular truck, and I am smitten enough to really wish I had the time and money to put into it. What a cool rig. Thanks so much for this site - it has been a treat reading through the threads.

Wes
Wes Offline

Lurker
Lurker

Postby RiverPatrol » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Welcome to 60Patrol! :text-welcomeconfetti: Glad you've found us. You come to the right place for all of your vintage Patrol related questions. Thanks for the compliment on the site. Sometimes I think we did too good of a job because folks can find all the answers just by reading and searching, they hardly have to get involved any longer. :think: :lol:
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introduce Yourself!