Chad's 69 Patrol in Utah

New members, tell us about yourself and your Patrol. Don't be shy!

Postby nielsch99 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello Patrollers

I'm new to the forum. I've been looking for a Patrol the past 5 years and just took the plunge and then found the forum. I appreciate being part of the group that is so passionate about Patrols and is willing to share their expertise.

I was able to find this post of the patrol I purchased this spring.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3117&p=22470&hilit=mad+plaid#p22470

Its a solid machine and I have big plans for it. It should be street legal this week after replacing the clutch, installing an alternator, fixing about 4 fluid leaks and rewiring the signals and brake lights. The forum has already been a big help with tips and tricks.

Next step is to de-plaid the vehicle and redo upholstery which hasn't help up well, and replacing some fender panels with the Troa panels. Wish me luck!

I'd love to know if anyone has any suggestions for me for a missing steering column cover and missing horn switch.

Regards,

Chad
nielsch99 Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….
So, I just bought this Patrol….

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:21 am

Welcome to 60Patrol! :text-welcomeconfetti: Nice to see an old known Patrol come around again. Congratulations on your new project, doesn't sound like it needs to much elbow grease to get it back on the road. Keep us posted on your progress and don't hesitate to ask any questions. Parts can be found, just post an ad in the Classifieds section, someone will have what you need.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introduce Yourself!