Rag-top Frames

Really old stuff that got saved. Here are the old Nissan Patrol Club America messages from the 'General' category. Warning, it's dusty in here!

Postby npca-brutus » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:07 am

Hi,
I am Bikram Sandhu from the Rmp-o site, ID-Jongaguy, and have been an more or less active member there (joined in 2004).
I have contacted a person here, who makes clutch kits for old tractors and stuff like that. He also got orders for making replicas of the original G503-the Willys MB and Ford GPW's, from some spares company in England. What he makes for them includes gunracks, spades and axes, Blackout lights, Machine gun mounts, Jerrycan racks, folding hood frames,sirens,etc. I asked him if he could make the Ragtop frames for the Jonga, and he says he wants a sample(which are getting hard to find here, and those that come by are mostly rotten, but i know someone from calcutta who has Jonga and from whom i can arrange one). He would want atleast 50 orders to make it worthwhile(says he could make those for the longer wheelbases too but hes got to know the dimensions of the longer parts which aint available here).
If you are interested please come over to www.rmp-o.com, and express your views in the 60Series Forum.
Thank you,
Regards,
Bikram aka Jongaguy
npca-brutus Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….
So, I just bought this Patrol….

Return to The Archives