Parts Manual

Service Manuals, Owner's Manuals, Parts Manuals, etc

Postby RiverPatrol » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 pm

This is a copy of a 1977 Nissan Patrol Parts Manual from Australia that has been floating around for many years. The file is too big to upload in one file, so it has been separated in to 5 sections. The last section has the index that you can use to look up part numbers. The part numbers probably won't do you much good for ordering parts (but they might!) but the diagrams can be very helpful for taking things apart and identifying parts. Keep in mind that it's right hand drive, so some things are backwards for the US Patrols. You can download all 5 sections and use a pdf program to join them together and end up with the full manual in one file. Have at it!

77_AU_intro_eng_fuel_1-23.pdf

77_AU_elect_pwrtrain_24-61.pdf

77_AU_axl_brks_strg_62-81.pdf

77_AU_body_misc_82-129.pdf

77_AU_index.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby bosque » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks River. The parts books have always been instrumental in "seeing" the situation, sometimes more informative than the service manuals.
I have a 1962, a 1965 Parts books and more recently bought a cd of the 1971 and 1977 Parts manuals. Hard to believe someone takes the time to scan all this and does a half-assed job of it...Well, better than nothing and it was very affordable even with the shipping. :shifty:
bosque Offline

Helping others revive their Patrol…
Helping others revive their Patrol…

Postby Stan53 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:59 am

Thank you number 3, I think. Now for me, this manual is what I am dealing with right now. I have a 1976 model which has seen better days. I really need to get the body to bits. This manual will help with that.
It’s nice to have a manual in our “collect”. Another matter entirely to be able to put the manual to good practical use.
Stan53 Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Return to Manuals