About posting documents

Sales literature on L60s, G60s, Pickups, Carriers, 4WG60 and other Patrols

Postby RiverPatrol » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:57 pm

This Document Library is intended to be a permanent one-stop location for all 60 series Patrol related documentation. The documents are uploaded to this server rather than being links to another location. This will eliminate 'dead' links, hopefully. Feel free to add documents, but please use the Attachment feature and upload the document instead of linking to it. Eventually we will build the single largest 60 series Patrol Document Library on the web!
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby azsteve » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

I have a few single page advertisements removed from magazines which I'd like to share. This seems the appropriate category for them, right? One suggestion, maybe rename the category from brochures to the more general "literature"? Lol, I always get a chuckle calling anything automotive related "literature", like I should be smoking a pipe in a tweed jacket instead of winstons in oil stained coveralls.

P.s. I wanted to add a smiley to this posting, couldn't find an appropriate one in the basic list so I clicked the more smilies link... holy god that's quite a selection!! I always was fond of the muppets so here goes: :character-cookiemonster: :character-cookiemonster: :character-cookiemonster: :character-cookiemonster: :character-cookiemonster:
1966 L60 Patrol

"Hey, watch this...!"
-probably what my last words will be.
azsteve Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Feel free to post up anything you've got. One can never get enough Patrolabilia. There, I just made up a new word. :lol: About changing the category to 'Literature? Hmmm...it might be a bit to broad since there is a category for 'Articles' and 'Manuals' - that would all be classified as Literature. We tried to break it down without making too many categories.

Glad you like the smilies! :banana-rock:

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby azsteve » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I guess I shouldn't have left off the" sales" part. What I meant was sales literature as the title...

P.s. I just realized... cookie monster was sesame street, not the muppets! Shows what I know, lol
1966 L60 Patrol

"Hey, watch this...!"
-probably what my last words will be.
azsteve Offline

Postby RiverPatrol » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Done! I put it in the description - a compromise. :D

Sesame Street and Muppets are one and the same. The Muppets got their start in Sesame Street. Cookie Monster is a Muppet. It all works! :character-cookiemonster:

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Return to Brochures