Custom Full Vehicle Wiring Diagram

Flames? Lights wiring, alternator/generator, etc.

Postby yitzac1990 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Hello everyone! I am doing a Chevy v8 swap in my 1969 patrol, and am re-wiring the whole thing. I made this wiring diagram to make it easy when actually wiring everything up. It is a "simple" wiring diagram, with pretty much just +12v wires. I will have multiple gauges, but their sender/signal wires are easy to route so I didn't include them on the diagram. the IGN and BAT fuse blocks are just some generic blocks from online, as well as the relay/fuse "block" on the upper right (which represents a location in the engine bay). The main diagram (first page) does not include turn/hazard signals, but page 2 has the diagram for how that circuit is wired. the brake switch on the first page would be integrated into the wiring on the second page for OEM turn signal switch use accordingly.

I am working on pinouts for all the OEM switches as well, and may add them into the file later.

Let me know what you think. If anyone can use this as a good base for some wiring, that would be great. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask!

7/18/2019 EDIT: I added in turn signal wiring to the main schematic (page 1), and will try to get switch pinouts (page 3) updated soon as well. Also changed up some of the IGN/ACC and ECU wiring. Added a converter box to run parking lights and turn signals on a single front bulb per side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
World's only Chevy LS powered G60 Patrol

...at least that I know of :D
yitzac1990 Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby yitzac1990 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:23 pm

Bump, I have made some updates and modified the original post and file.

yitzac1990 Offline

Postby yitzac1990 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:04 am

Here is an updated wiring diagram with OEM switch pinouts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yitzac1990 Offline

Return to Electrical