We need to understand

The things we do that keep us from being with our Patrol.

Postby plateaucal » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:38 pm

So, for some strange reason I am affiliated with Saab people. This is an interesting article regarding this automobile brand; https://www.hagerty.com/media/automotiv ... odynamics/ and suggests a perspective on how we should understand our little cars. Is there any information regarding the particular individuals, theory or concepts involved in the creation of the Patrol?
plateaucal Offline

I love driving my Patrol!
I love driving my Patrol!

Postby Esteban » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 pm

plateaucal wrote:So, for some strange reason I am affiliated with Saab people. This is an interesting article regarding this automobile brand; https://www.hagerty.com/media/automotiv ... odynamics/ and suggests a perspective on how we should understand our little cars. Is there any information regarding the particular individuals, theory or concepts involved in the creation of the Patrol?

I wish we could have for the Patrol something as interesting like the designer behind Saab. Excellent article and I enjoyed every bit of it.

My uncle, back in Ecuador in the 60s was a big fan of the brand, and his first one was the 3-cylinder two-stroke engine. Indestructible car.

Here’s another little fact from the country I’m originally from: it has had over the years, more automobile brands sold there than the USA. I’m not exaggerating at all. And its case is unique to all other countries in America because they never put any impediment to what cars could be imported, like in other countries who did that to protect an incipient car industry.
Owner of the same Patrol since 1967
Esteban Offline

Patrol Fanatic!
Patrol Fanatic!

Return to What's Up?