Keep Sig Sauer topic or delete it? Members vote!

Product reviews and opinions, news worth sharing, etc.

Should the Off-Topic topic about the Sig Sauer stay or be deleted?

Keep the topic
100%
Delete the topic
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby admin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Some member requests are easier to comply with than others. This forum was built upon the premise that all members have a voice here; there is not a single controlling entity. It has been voiced that this topic is inappropriate for this forum. This "Off-Topic" category was placed here for topics not related to the Patrol such as this topic. We want to be fair to everyone so we will let the members decide by putting it to vote. Your vote will be placed anonymously, so please let us know your choice.
admin Offline

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Swerve » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 am

Guns are legal in most places, even with tight restrictions. I see no problems with it and can only drool at things I can only dream of in Oz.
Swerve Offline

I love driving my Patrol!
I love driving my Patrol!

Postby limited slip » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 am

guns in any form are nothing but inanimate objects. if anyone is afraid of inanimate objects then i would recommend they seek psychiatric help- something that may have prevented many of the mass shootings which have occurred and which may have possibly stopped the acts of the twisted individuals who perpetrated said acts.
criminals by their very nature dont obey written laws. thats why they are criminals.
lastly, god did NOT make all men equal. but Samuel colt leveled the playing field somewhat.....

as you were

cheers
like a gee six
limited slip Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby MadTripper » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 am

I don't think the topic is out of line however I don't want to discourage members or give the idea that this is a "right wing" forum. With that said, I'm a big fan of product reviews by real people that aren't receiving compensation to do so. I think the poll is a great idea!

Tripper
MadTripper Offline

Postby azsteve » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 am

I vote to keep it. Inappropriate? Not at all. Im a multi gun owner too and appreciated the review a lot.
1966 L60 Patrol

"Hey, watch this...!"
-probably what my last words will be.
azsteve Offline

Postby bosque » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 am

Right wing...Left wing...I'll wing 'em any way I can!
If this is bugging someone so much so why don't just talk about it. That usually works for me. I guess I am surprised that the off topic heading was not understood. I am sorry to offend but I really need to not be put off too. 1st amendment says I can talk and I love that. I love 60Patrol because I know it is not run by an individual or forms of censorship. Hopefully any debate or discussion will be just that. I do not feel I will talk anyone into liking guns until they want to, guns are not for everyone.
In the hope of finding respect for all to have their opinion here, I would suggest writing an off topic post on say....anti-gun lobbying or whatever!!! I will read your posts and maybe discuss with you. Maybe you will score some points with me. Maybe you will convince me that I do not get enjoyment when plinking targets center spot consistently, or that I do not appreciate the fine craftsmanship required to make these arms. Anything is possible. Maybe you can not read this post knowing you'll disagree with the subject matter alone.... so you don't have to get riled up about something that you don't appreciate and try to make me feel bad about something I grew up with and like a lot.
I have this dilemma (my sis is anti-gun but her hubby is a tank commander and I love her so much) within my own family....just like the different wings of politic within everyones families. Please respect me or kindly go mind your own biz! 8-)
bosque Offline

Helping others revive their Patrol…
Helping others revive their Patrol…

Return to News and Reviews