Sales literature on L60s, G60s, Pickups, Carriers, 4WG60 and other Patrols

Postby dogwater » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm

1961 Patrol Brochure
brochure1.jpg

brochure_inside1.jpg

brochure_inside2.jpg

brochure_back1.jpg

brochure_back2.jpg

This is the last page for now, just to be complete.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dogwater Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 pm

We have configured the forum to allow the upload of pdf files. This makes for ease of storing/distributing brochures and manuals; you have one file instead of many. There are many pdf tools that will help you concatenate several pages together into one document. This is an outstanding brochure, and I think to have all the pages together in a full size pdf file would really help to enhance it. Thanks for sharing! :dance:
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby bosque » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 am

dogwater,
Nice job finding this. :clap: Where did you get it? Thanks so much for sharing. You must have a collection of Patrol stuff we are dying to see! Oh, and your Patrol of course, gotta see that.
bosque Offline

Helping others revive their Patrol…
Helping others revive their Patrol…

Postby dogwater » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Alrighty, well you can delete this topic if you want and I'll figure out how to deal with the stuff when I have time.

RiverPatrol wrote:We have configured the forum to allow the upload of pdf files. This makes for ease of storing/distributing brochures and manuals; you have one file instead of many. There are many pdf tools that will help you concatenate several pages together into one document. This is an outstanding brochure, and I think to have all the pages together in a full size pdf file would really help to enhance it. Thanks for sharing! :dance:
dogwater Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Postby dogwater » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi, I used to have a Patrol but had to sell it years ago, sadly. I got an email about this forum so I thought I'd share. I do have some Patrol ephemera and some of it is scanned online at http://offroad.dogwater.net/patrol/ephemera/ , along with stuff I collected from the web (and you can see my old Patrol there as well). Obviously you guys are welcome to take any of that and process it as you see fit. Is Fudd on this forum? I believe he had a lot of ephemera as well.

bosque wrote:dogwater,
Nice job finding this. :clap: Where did you get it? Thanks so much for sharing. You must have a collection of Patrol stuff we are dying to see! Oh, and your Patrol of course, gotta see that.
dogwater Offline

Patrol Newbie
Patrol Newbie

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 am

Just doing a bit of research on the 4Ws. This brochure is actually from 1955. The 4W61 was released in 1955 and produced until 1958.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Return to Brochures